Chief Process Officer/Head of Operations (FinTech/Embedded Finance/Card Issuing)
This is a full-time position based in Munich
XPay, a portfolio company of Apeiron Investment Group, is one of the fastest-growing providers of customer loyalty programs in Europe. We offer SME’s and, for the first time, individuals, all the advantages and benefits of individualized Mastercard® debit cards connected to a full bank account, deepening customer loyalty, and increasing sales.
The Chief Process Officer will be responsible for managing all business processes at the highest level of the organization and particularly for navigating the relevant regulatory environment.
- Background in FinTech, investment banking, law, or marketing in a financial context, coupled with a thorough knowledge of the relevant transactional mechanisms
- A proven track record as an operator and senior leader in a startup context is highly desirable
- Thorough knowledge of the relevant market and regulatory context
- Pragmatic team player with a strong doer mentality
- German is essential
- Overall accountability for all business processes, including all regulatory interactions
- Shape and oversee the strategy, systems, processes and people underpinning business operations
- Deliver to forecast revenue, expense budgets and timing
- Recruitment and leadership of the team
About Apeiron Investment Group
Apeiron Investment Group is led by visionary investor and entrepreneur Christian Angermayer. With an unparalleled global network of advisors, partners, and portfolio companies, we pursue venture investing, turnarounds, and startup incubation all over the world. We pride ourselves in taking an active role in our portfolio companies, and work closely with founders and executive teams to multiply the value of their businesses. Today, our portfolio spans spacetech, biotech, mental health, deep tech, fintech, crypto, leisure, and real estate. Amongst our most well-known investments are ATAI Life Sciences, Compass Pathways, Block.one. Northern Data, Deposit Solutions and Mynaric, all market shapers in their fields.